The UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier pedal gives you the essential American tube amp used by artists and producers for 60 years, from Muddy Waters to The Beatles to Elvis Costello. Built on powerful dual-engine processing and UAD audio modeling expertise, the Dream '65 effects pedal delivers bold cleans, sweet breakup, and divine spring reverb and vibrato.
Whether it's replacing your amp rig and going direct to front-of-house on stage, or recording tracks into your DAW — Dream '65 gives you the inspiring, album-ready tones of an expertly miked "golden unit" tube amp, within seconds.
Dream '65 is the only amp-in-a-box pedal that faithfully captures the immersive sound of real tube?powered spring reverb and vibrato, making this pedal perfect for soul to surf, funk to punk, blues to bebop.
Take your vintage tone a step further with custom mods and legendary drive sounds made famous by artists like Stevie Ray Vaughan and Steve Lukather. With two iconic mods and a clean boost built-in, Dream '65 lays down sounds that put whiz-bang amp modelers under the bunk bed.
Dream '65 gets even better with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and dive deeper into one of the best American tube amps ever made.
- Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4” unbalanced TS (input 2 for stereo connections and 4-cable mode)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4” unbalanced TS (output 2 for stereo connections and 4-cable mode)
- Input Impedance: 500 Kilohms (Mono In), 1 Megohms (Stereo In)
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Maximum input level: 12.2 dBu
- Maximum output level: 12.1 dBu
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- USB Type-C: For registration and firmware updates via computer
- Bluetooth v5, Transmitted Frequency Range 2.400 GHz – 2.4835 GHz, Maximum Output +4.35 dBm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.5 cm x 9.2 cm x 14.1 cm
- Weight (unboxed): 0.567 kg