Lay-by - Have 3 months to pay off your favourite bit of gear!
We offer lay-by on any item valued over $200. After a deposit is paid, your item gets packed away until you're ready to collect it. Our terms are as follows:
- 20% deposit required for all lay-by's
- 3 months to pay off the item, and collect once paid off.
- Any item that exceeds the lay-by period will be returned to stock and a store credit issued (we will attempt to contact you before returning any item to stock).
- There are no set payments, you can finalise your balance at any time within the 3 month period.
- You can make payments in store, over the phone or via direct bank deposit.
- We encourage payments of around 10% value of the item at any given time.
- In the event of a Lay-by cancellation - you can choose between:
- A store credit for the total amount paid (excludes custom orders), or
- A refund, less a 10% re-stocking fee (10% of the total order amount, up to but not exceeding $300 will be deducted from you refund).
- Store credits issued from a cancelled lay-by cannot be used to lay-by another item.
If you have any questions about our lay-by terms, please just call/email us and we'll be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
LAY-BYS ON SPECIAL-ORDER & CUSTOM-ORDER ITEMS
You are welcome to special order in an item (for example, in Left Handed).
- A 20% minimum deposit is required for begin the lay-by.
- We will order the guitar once 50% has been paid off. If a 50% deposit is paid, we order it straight away.
- You have 3 months to pay off the item once it has arrived in store. This means you can take 3 months to pay off the final 50%.
- Special-order and & Custom-order items are non-cancellable and non-refundable. If you wish to cancel a special-order or custom-order item, a 10% re-stocking fee will apply, with a store credit issued for the remaining amount paid (no refund will be paid out).
- Once the 3-month mark has been reached, your item will be returned to stock (we will attempt to contact you before returning your item to stock).
- You are welcome to continue paying off the lay-by if you still want the item.
- Once you've paid off 70% of the item, we'll put it back away for (or re-order it, if applicable). Please note that the ETA may change when we need to re-order items.