A beautiful JM from Suhr. This Sonic Blue Classic JM features quality woods including a 2-piece Alder body, Maple neck and Indian Rosewood fretboard. The SSV humbucking pickups are able to deliver some searing tones. Other premium features include stainless steel medium frets, and a modern 10"-14" compound radius fingerboard for comfortable and smooth playing.
Comes with a high quality Suhr deluxe gig bag.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple – Satin w/Tint
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Tusq - 1650"
- Neckshape: 60's C Vintage Standard 0.810 - .930
- Fretboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound
- Frets: 22 - Medium Stainless Steel
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Tuning Gears: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510, 2 Post, Bent Saddles, Steel Block, Chrome
- Pickups: Neck & Bridge SSV
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone, 3-way Toggle
- Suhr DLX Bag Included
- Sonic Blue Nitrocellulose Gloss finish