The DJM-15 Aged acoustic guitar is, in our opinion, one of the coolest-looking instruments in the current Sigma lineup. Featuring a rustic 'Distressed Satin' finish, it possesses all the charm of a decades-old guitar that has been passed down from generation to generation. The versatile D-14 Fret dreadnought shape is made from Mahogany, which means that the DJM-15 Aged provides a warm and balanced sound with brilliant projection — making it a fantastic companion for the singer-songwriter.
All-Mahogany Construction — Gives the guitar a rich and deep sound with rounded lows, thick mids and rounded highs.
Bone Nut/Saddle — Provides two stable points on the guitar to which the strings can anchor, allowing for maximum transfer of sound energy.
Satin Finish — Smooth and non-sticky; allowing your hands to move freely around the guitar.
Grover Tuners — Simple but effective, these tuners ensure reliable tuning stability. Ivoroid knobs provide a classy, high-end look.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret, Slope Shoulder
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 25.4" (645 mm)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Truss Rod
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Side Mounts with Ivoroid Knobs
- Finish: Distressed Satin