With a sound-board of "AAA" grade solid Sitka spruce, "A-Grade" solid Blackwood back and sides and one of the world's finest acoustic pickups in the AP5-PRO.
With its dominant live tone, The EBG808 Nashville is the guitar of choice for Country Music great Keith Urban.
We cannot overstate the power and the punch of the BG808 Series. Within the smaller shape lies a mighty bass response and a focused projection, ideally suited for the recording studio.
Since 1978, the 808 series has stood the test of time and is now available in several different tone-wood configurations.
- Model: EBG808 Nashville
- Body Shape: 808
- Face: "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: A Grade Solid Blackwood
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Soundhole Diameter: 95mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Vintage Amber Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Vintage Amber Burst Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5Pro
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53