The Martin SC-10E Road acoustic-electric guitar offers powerful sound in a super comfortable, easy-to-play design. It has a patented Sure Align neck system, giving you full access to all frets and convenient reach for those high notes. It’s also equipped with a low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric.
Available at an accessible price, the SC-10E Road guitar features a satin-finished spruce top and koa fine veneer back and sides, along with Fishman MX-T electronics. The design motif includes a black-and-white aperture rosette inlay that is complimented by an ebony, katalox, Richlite or granadillo headplate, fingerboard and bridge, and black tuners and knobs.
- Spruce top with koa fine veneer back and sides
- Select hardwood neck in a 25.4" scale length
- Ebony, katalox, Richlite or granadillo bridge and fingerboard
- Fishman MX-T electronics
- Body type: S 13-fret cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Koa fine veneer
- Bracing pattern: Tone tension X brace, treble-side scalloped X with non-scalloped tone bars
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Low-profile velocity
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Katalox, Richlite or granadillo
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ebony, Katalox, Richlite or granadillo
- Saddle & nut: Compensated white TUSQ saddle and white corian nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman MX-T
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico