FULL VINTAGE SOUND FOR THE SMALL STAGE
The Studio JTM range painstakingly reproduces the legendary, warm, and smooth tone of the original JTM that inspired generations of musicians.
Adorned with period-correct aesthetics, from the legendary ‘coffin’ logo to the fawn fret, gold piping and beading, the Studio JTM is a beautiful nod to the 60s.
HANDBUILT IN THE UK
Handbuilt in the same factory that has been manufacturing Marshall amps since the late 60s, the Studio JTM is built on decades of experience, with expert craftsmanship at the very heart.
- Reproduces the warm and smooth tone of the 30W head
- Built-in power reduction technology, letting you switch effortlessly between 20W and 5W
- Built with Celestion Creamback speakers
- Hand built in the UK factory
- Smaller and lighter than its 30W counterpart
- Two ECC83 preamp valves, two 5881 power amp valves and one ECC83 phase splitter
- High and low sensitivity inputs to suit different guitars
- Blend High Treble and Normal Tones with a patch cable
- Switchable FX loop for adding your own pedals and effects
- Emulated Di out for connecting to a mixing desk
- Period-correct aesthetics, including the legendary "coffin" logo, smooth levant covering and fawn fret