The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
Model Name: Rumble™ 500 (V3),
- Color: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 500 Watts @ 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts @ 8 ohms (Internal)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Speaker: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms