This limited edition Fender Custom Shop '59 Stratocaster is a classic recreation from an iconic era in Fender's history. With a NOS (New Old Stock) lacquer finish and beautiful Aged Olympic White and incredible AAA Flame Maple neck, it looks as incredible as it sounds. It is equipped with Hand-Wound Texas Special pickups with RWRP Middle, and features Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed.
- NOS Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- 3A Flame Maple Neck with ’60s Oval “C” Back-Shape
- Flat-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets
- Hand-Wound Texas Special™ Pickups with RWRP Middle
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Tall Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.