Hand crafted by a small team of luthiers, Eastman Guitars deliver incredible quality at a much lower price point than their comparable rival brands.
The Eastman E20-D TC is a real player's piece, solid Rosewood back and sides are complemented perfectly by the incredible Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce top. This is a tonewood pairing made in heaven, rich, even and with unbelievable clarity, the E20-D TC is definitely more than equal to more recognised brands.
The Mahogany neck boasts an Ebony fingerboard, with a 12" radius and 25.4" scale length it feels smooth and effortless underhand. With intricate Herringbone binding and Abalone inlays, it has a real premium feel while producing those bold dreadnought tones.
The Traditional natural finish is a classic look and with its thin gloss nitro lacquer, it doesn't stifle the resonance of the wood, you only get the sweetest of natural tones from this guitar!
Complete with hardcase, Eastman have done it again, a great sounding and feeling players guitar that punches well above its price tag.
The Eastman E20D-TC features a Thermally Cured, or "Torrified" Adirondack Spruce Top. In short, the wood is placed in an oxygen free kiln for an extended period - This “cooks off” the oils and resins that normally take many years to diminish as newly harvested wood dries and ages. The theory is that a torrefied soundboard comes close to replicating the cellular structure of the top of an old guitar. Along with sounding more like a vintage guitar, torrefied wood is also more resistant to swelling or shrinking when exposed to climate changes.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SEP780-06M-N
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm