Every Cole Clark guitar looks a little different due to the natural variations in timber!
If you'd like a photo of the exact model we have in stock, just shoot us an email!
Stunning Cole Clark FL2E-12 Australian Blackwood top, Australian Blackwood back and sides. Includes hardshell case.
Features and Specifications:
- All solid timber 12 string dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainable timbers
- Cole Clark PG3 pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Top: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber rosette, binding and purfling
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Blackwood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 10-47
- Nut Width: 50mm / 1.97″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Left handed version by order. Code FL2E-12-LH-BLBL
- Cole Clark Hardcase – Tweed
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Grain may vary