Every Cole Clark guitar looks a little different due to the natural variations in timber! If you would like to see pictures of the exact model we have in stock, please send us a message!
This is a very cool, and great sounding new acoustic electric guitar from the team at Cole Clark guitars. It is a Angel two series, including 3 way pickup system, snow flake inlays, Black bean fingerboard, and solid blackwood sides. The main difference between this model and other Angel 2 series guitars is the Californian Redwood top (grown right here in Australia) It looks great, and sounds fantastic.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainable timbers
- Cole Clark PG3 pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown, AA grade American Redwood
- Back/Sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing
- Grain may vary
Comes with a Cole Clark case.