AKG K92 closed-back headphones are an essential tool for both live sound monitoring and for use in recording studios. The closed-back design ensures optimal isolation for clarity as you mix and master your tracks. Professional 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Lightweight and comfortable, these over-ear earphones include a self-adjusting headband for a custom fit. A screw-on adapter makes it easy to replace the cable if necessary.
- Precisely balanced response provides reference-monitor accuracy
- Professional 40mm drivers for extended 16Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Self-adjusting headband, over-ear design and lightweight construction for exceptional comfort
- Closed-back design maximises isolation
- 3m cable
- 3.5mm gold-plated plug with gold-plated 6.3mm screw-on adapter