Eastman handcrafted acoustic guitars cover a wide range of playing styles and sound. The Traditional Series (model names beginning with E) bring back memories of the great instruments of the Golden Era of guitar building. Those were days when all work was done by gifted craftspeople, by hand using simple tools.
All Eastman acoustic guitars share that heritage. Eastman acoustics provide many choices of body styles and fine woods; perfect for many contemporary applications. These are heirloom-quality instruments which may be enjoyed by future generations of musicians.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional