Authentic styling with upgraded electronics and improved playability. An authentically styled Jazzmaster now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including full, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squiers new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the models most distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and an assortment of finishes. Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
Features and Specifications:
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- Circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch
- White Stratocaster®-style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit)
- Vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm
- Vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware.