It features a raised centre section, forearm and belly carves, and our easy access bolt on neck joint. These instruments pay tribute to the world class and intensely popular CustomShop models proudly build by hand for years.
Added glow in the dark side dots for you to make playing on stage a bit easier, and as always, Stainless Steel frets for longevity.
As with all GTR models, these instruments are built in partnership with our friends at World Musical Instrument Co. S. Korea.
- HARDWARE COLOUR: Black
- BRIDGE: Custom, string through body
- MACHINEHEADS: Locking (Ormsby branded)
- ELECTRONICS: 500k Volume, 500k Tone with Push/Pull + 3 way toggle switch
- PICKUPS: Hot Rock A8 Bridge humbucker, PVH A2 Neck hum bucker.
- BODY: Swamp Ash/Mahogany
- NECK: Laminated Rock Maple, or Mahogany. Bolt-on.
- NECK SHAPE: 19.0 @ 1st - 21 @ 17th 'D' rounded shape
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- FRETWIRE: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- NUT: Graphtec
- INLAY: 'Z' pattern, Pearl
- SIDE DOTS: Luminlay (glow in the dark)
- DIMENSIONS: Six string: 25.5 - 27.5" Right hand only
- BODY DIMENSIONS (thickness): 45mm
- NECK SHAPE: 19.0mm @ 1st, 21.0 @ 17th, D shape with round shoulders. AKA "thin U",
- HARDWARE: Custom bridge, with Ormsby branded locking tuners.
- TONE: Hot Rock A8 Humbucker features pride of place in the bridge position, with an PVH A2 humbucker in the neck. Both of these pickups are made to our own specifications by our partners in Korea. 500k pots for volume and tone (tone also has push/pull functionality) and a 3 way toggle switch.
- FINISH: PurrPull finish Gloss body with oiled neck.