The LXK2 Little Martin features Koa-grained HPL (high pressure laminate) on the top, back, sides, and headstock. The Martin LXK2 fingerboard and bridge are crafted from rosewood, and the neck is carved from natural colored Stratabond.
Like its predecessors, the Martin LXK2 is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. The LXK2 Little Martin is durable and easy to play. The LXK2 is the perfect "pick up and play" guitar that lets you jam at home or own the road and is the perfect choice for students.
Your LXK2 Little Martin comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LXK2 Little Martin Features:
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- BODY SIZE: Modified O - 14 Fret.
- TOP: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish.
- ROSETTE: Decal (Gold & black herringbone).
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Modified 1 Style.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace & Graphite Bowtie Plate.
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish.
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish.
- NECK MATERIAL: Natural Stratabond.
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval.
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian.
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- HEADPLATE: Koa Wood Pattern HPL/ Textured Finish/ Raised Gold Foil Logo.
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/16''
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1 Style Belly.
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta.
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze.
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots.
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag.
- INTERIOR LABEL: Back label- Gold Foil Label with LXK2, Serial # and Patent #.