Beautiful new 1960-spec Custom Shop Stratocaster. Special ordered in Super Faded Aged Sonic Blue, one of a kind, and only one available in-store!
Super Faded = The blue tones are washed out and faded, almost appearing white in some lights
Aged = Aged lacquer toner top coat. The top coat is slightly yellowed, which adds depth and luster to the lacquer finish.
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Maple Quartersawn Neck with Flat-Lam Dark Rosewood Fingerboard
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 21 Jumbo (6100) Frets
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Strat® Pickups
- 1/2 Blender Strat Wiring
- 5-Way Switch
- 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Tall Metal Spacer, Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.