Distinguishing itself from its 50’s predecessors, the 1964 Strat® introduced a slew of updates to players. Strutting a round-lam rosewood fingerboard, 3-ply parchment pickguard and a more dramatic sunburst on a two-piece alder body, the debut of modern Strat features garnishes this ’64 Relic in eye-catching fashion. To faithfully commemorate this benchmark guitar, Fender Custom Shop serves up a shot of vintage swagger with a Relic lacquer finish, complete with a compendium of vintage-correct appointments, crafted in steadfast detail.
Among these period-specific features are a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a “ ’63 C”-shaped neck profile for exceptional playability, hand-wound ’64 Strat pickups for classic tone, vintage-style tuning machines and American Vintage synchronized bridge.
Additional features include 21 6105 frets, 5-way switch, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Series: Time Machine
- Body Material: 2-Piece Lightweight Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Fingerboard Material:Dark Round-Laminated AAA Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized with Custom Shop "V" Log
- Pickups: Hand-Wound '64 Single-Coil Strat w/ RWRP Middle pickup
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.