Pre-Owned in excellent condition - virtually unplayed! Includes high quality hardshell case.
Epiphone’s Les Paul Modern is part of the brand’s “Inspired by Gibson” collection. With a bound maple top, mahogany body and trapezoid fingerboard inlays, this Epiphone has vintage-style swagger. But a contoured neck heel, weight relief and phase controls make the Les Paul Modern a choice pick for players who want advanced features in an instrument that doesn’t break the bank…or their back.
The Modern gets a lighter body
The Les Paul has used mahogany bodies since the beginning. It’s an exemplary tone wood—but heavy. To lighten the load, Epiphone routes multiple chambers around the perimeter, while leaving the center block solid. A traditional maple top the caps the Les Paul Modern. The result is a body more comfortable for your own that still maintains the traditional Les Paul tone.
A neck built for comfort and speed
The Modern’s mahogany neck has a modern contoured heel, allowing easier access to the upper frets. We also think you’ll appreciate the asymmetrical slim taper profile. Hold the neck and you’ll feel a more rounded arch behind the bass or lower strings; on the higher treble strings, this arch flattens out. The result is a faster, more comfortable neck.
This is the Les Paul to get for vintage style and modern features
The Les Paul has been a musical mainstay since it was first introduced. If you're looking for a lightweight update with advanced electronics, Epiphone’s Les Paul Modern deserves a deeper look.
- Mahogany body with Ultra Modern weight relief for comfort and tone, bound maple top
- Mahogany neck, asymmetrical slim taper for speed, contoured heel for high fret access
- Classic ebony fretboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Graph Tech nut which aids in string balance
- LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece for maximum string-to-body connection
- Grover Locking tuners with 18:1 ratio for precise tuning