Epiphone's Inspired by Gibson ES-339 is designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but in a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The hand-rolled C-shaped mahogany neck reminds players where it all started. A pair of Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers showcases the versatile Gibson ES™ tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, and Epiphone's exclusive LockTone™ bridge and tailpiece, which also add more sustain to your tone.
- ES-style smaller body size
- Alnico Classic Humbuckers with Coil-Splitting
- Epiphone Deluxe Machine Heads
- Body Material: Reduced size Laminated Maple body with solid center block
- Colour: Pelham Blue
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Mortise and Tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with mother-of-pearl Dot inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™
- Outputs: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Binding Fingerboard: - 1 ply (cream), Body - 1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Epiphone Deluxe 18:1
- Strings: D’Addario® 10-46 gauge