The QuickMount plates are designed to screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and to be easily removable without any residue. Most RockBoard QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plates will fit a variety of different pedals. Don't fret if your pedal has different screw holes for the bottom plate. All RockBoard QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plates with a flat surface include a reusable adhesive silicone pad that sticks to any smooth surface without leaving any residue.
- QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plate for Electro Harmonix nano series and MXR standard size pedals
- mounting hole distance (W x D): 51 x 102 mm / 2 1/64" x 4 1/64"
- safely mounts your effects pedals on RockBoard pedalboards
- replaces sticky hook and loop tape
- mounts on top of existing effects pedal back plates, removable without any residue
- no permanent modifications necessary
- made of carbon-reinforced composite plastic
- including replacement mounting screws and silicone adhesive pad for use with pedals without back plate screws or different mounting hole configurations