Behringer Deepmind 12 in mint/unused condition, with original box.
The Deepmind 12 is a true analogue 12-Voice polyphonic synthesizer with 4 FX engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR generators, 8-Channel modulation matrix, 32-step control sequencer, tablet remote control and built-In Wifi.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analogue voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms
- 12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* and selected Android* App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- 49 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Pure analogue signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analogue low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters - up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analogue tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with powerful bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.