Rare Area 51 wah pedal - superb quality hand made wah pedal. As new condition, unusued with original box!
"If you're looking for the one wah to do it all - this is it. The features and tones of this wah have been developed and honed over the past 20 years into the pedal it is today. It all started when I set out to simply duplicate a vintage wah that I really liked. Although not a particularly easy task, I was successful and that pedal ultimately became the Clone Wah. But I started to think, "how could it get better?" And down the rabbit hole I went. Where I ended up was with the original Area 51 Wah. It was louder, meaner, ballsier, and badassier (is that a word?) than anything I'd heard."
- Cast aluminum chassis with adjustable tension
- Left side mounted LED - easily visible
- Q control for adjusting the sharpness of the sweep.
- Growl control for controlling the gain on the low end.
- 5 position range control switch - From throaty, to Area 51, to Vintage Italy, to grey vox Zep tone - it's all there!
- Standard 2.1mm DC Jack with dual filtering and regulation - compatible with pedalboard power supplies and any other "Boss" type 9VDC, center pin negative supply wallwart.
- REAL old-style switchcraft jacks - chassis mounted (not the board mounted plastic ones - no way!)
- High quality vintage style carbon composition 100K S-taper (ICAR style) wah pot - this type has the opening, so can be cleaned with deoxit and will last a very long time.
- Rugged 3PDT footswitch
- Each pedal individually voiced and tested against a reference for consistency
- Hand-wound Area 51 inductor
- Top quality components, selected for tone
- 100% hand-wired using larger thru-hole components. If it ever needs repair, it CAN be repaired.
- Handmade in Fremont, Michigan