Pre-owned in excellent condition. Lightly used, including hardshell case.
Few artists define the requisite authenticity of the Americana genre like guitarist, songwriter, recording artist, sideman, producer and engineer Buddy Miller, and Fender proudly offers a signature model bearing his name.
The Buddy Miller Signature Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, a custom Fender neck, Stratocaster guitar headstock, checkerboard binding and rosette, and the Fishman Ellipse Aura system, which lets you blend four onboard mic sounds and the below-saddle pickup. One of the finest Fender acoustics.
The Ellipse Aura system is designed to emulate the natural sound of the instrument, close-miked with the artist's favorite microphones. In combination with the under-the-saddle pickup, the Aura gives all the benefits of using a microphone, but without the feedback problems usually associated with miking an instrument. Features 4 mic choices to blend in with the under-saddle pickup.
- Model Name: Buddy Miller Signature Acoustic
- Model Number: 096-9700
- Series: Ensenada Series/Artist Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Acoustic/Electric Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Vintage Fender Style, Six -On-A-Side Nickel
- Electronics: Fishman Ellipse Aura System Featuring: Volume, Phase, Blend, Anti-Feedback Control, Sound Image Selector (4 images).
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.6mm)
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front), 4.50" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16" (48mm)
- Width at Heel: 2-1/8" (57mm)
- Headstock: Fender Stratocaster Shape
- Neck Profile: Modified '60s Strat
- Bridge: Symmetrical Rosewood "Viking ship"
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Rosette: Checkerboard
- Binding: Checkerboard
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: NPS Strings, Gauges .012 to .056
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2007