Technically pre-owned - but in excellent, basically unplayed condition. Sold new by us and now returned on consignment. Stunning guitar from Dermot, and the only one we've had in this shape! Includes deluxe Hiscox case.
Beautiful smaller dreadnought style shape, with full 650mm scale length. Part of the new 19 series of guitars which feature solid Brazilian Mahogany all over. An absoutely stunning little guitar! Includes deluxe Hiscox case.
Features and Specifications:
- Model: ASD19
- Serial no: 957
- Back and Sides: Solid Brazilian Mahogany
- Top: Solid Brazilian Mahogany
- Neck: 5 piece, Mahogany / Maple / Mahogany / Maple / Mahogany
- Edge bindings: Walnut with Maple and Rosewood purfling
- Headstock Veneer: Rosewood with Maple purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Strap button inlay: Walnut with Maple and Rosewood purfling
- Heel cap: Walnut with Maple and Rosewood purfling
- Machine heads: Gold plated Gotoh's with amber pearloid buttons
- Nut & saddle: Bone